Seeing is Believing!
Harnessing virtual reality and BIM technology, we are able to foretell the story of our clients’ projects with an immersive visual narrative that allows them to step into their future home or building well before the first shovel hits the ground. Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) allows us to visualize changes and design elements in real time, accurately forecast schedule and logistics, verify structural and MEP conditions, and evaluate site safety planning. In summary, it amplifies our planning process and adds an unparalleled level of constructive fun to our projects.
We like to think of VDC as the crystal ball of construction with fortunes grounded in actual reality!
Drone 3D Aerial Mapping to document as-built and existing conditions (pictured left)
Leading-Edge VDC Offerings
Our in-house VDC team is leading the charge on leveraging novel technologies – crossing BIM with Virtual Reality – to create applications that deliver the highest level of certainty of outcome for our clients.
Our key VDC offerings include:
- 3D Photomontages/Realistic Renderings
- 3D Logistics
- 4D Animations with Integrated Scheduling Module
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication
- Drone 3D Aerial Mapping
- Virtual Mock-ups
- Virtual Reality Experiences (Oculus Rift)
- Integrated BIM Modeling and Virtual MEP/FP Trade Coordination
- Augmented Reality (Microsoft HoloLens) in the field
- Facilities Management and Systems Integration
- Robotics and Automation
3D Laser Scan for as-built and existing conditions (pictured right)