HARNESS THE POWER OF INNOVATION
Empowered by leading-edge virtual reality and BIM technology, we can forecast our clients’ projects with an immersive visual narrative that allows them to step into their future building before the first shovel hits the ground. Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) allows us to visualize changes and design elements in real time, accurately forecasting schedules and logistics, verifying structural and MEP conditions, and evaluating site safety planning.
This amplification of our planning process adds an unparalleled level of interactive collaboration to our projects, providing us with a project “crystal ball” that makes a building’s future more tangible.
LEADING-EDGE VDC OFFERINGS
Our in-house VDC team is leading the charge to leverage novel technologies – crossing BIM with Virtual Reality – that create innovative applications to deliver certainty of outcome for our clients.
Our key VDC offerings include:
- 3D Photomontages/Realistic Renderings
- 3D Logistics
- 4D Animations with Integrated Scheduling Module
- 3D Laser Scanning
- 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication
- Drone 3D Aerial Mapping
- Virtual Mock-ups
- Virtual Reality Experiences (Oculus Rift)
- Integrated BIM Modeling and Virtual MEP/FP Trade Coordination
- Augmented Reality (Microsoft HoloLens) in the field
- Facilities Management and Systems Integration
- Robotics and Automation
- 3D Laser Scan for as-built and existing conditions (pictured right)
- Energy Use Intensity Modeling
- Thermal Drone Scan for Building Envelopes