Windover was founded by a group of thoughtful, seasoned, innovative construction professionals who agreed upon three simple goals: to deliver each project as if it were our own, to do what we say we’ll do, and to have fun. We created a construction management company that today operates under this philosophy and provides clients, partners, and employees an approach that has transformed and reinvigorated conventional construction management.
We started building fine custom homes with an unsurpassed attention to detail and craftsmanship combined with a professional construction management approach. In time, we expanded this approach into other markets where meeting budgets, maintaining schedules and achieving high quality matter. This led us to the world of institutions and commercial building, where developing innovative solutions to achieve fiduciary responsibility and the longevity of the structures we build are paramount.
In the words of one trustee member we worked with: “You mean we can meet our budget, meet our schedule, AND get Windover quality? I’m in!” This reputation has led us into other markets including academic, life sciences, mixed-use, hospitality, museums, nonprofits, and many others where our approach is critical and appreciated.
Windover is a 100% employee-owned construction management firm that continues to positively transform the industry with our talented people. We are guided by the philosophy of thinking and acting like an owner and provide comprehensive preconstruction planning, estimating, design-build, virtual design & construction, and construction management services for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ground-up Construction
- Building Additions
- Modular Construction
- Historic Preservation Work
- LEED® Certified and Sustainable Construction
- Custom Craftsmanship
- Construction Management
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Customer Service Group
- Project Development Services
- Academic and Institutional – K-12, Higher Education, Museums, Religious Institutions, Community Facilities
- Life Sciences and Healthcare – Research Facilities, Laboratories, Health & Wellness Centers, Sensitive Environments
- Multiunit – Market Rate, Mixed-Use, Affordable Housing
- Senior Living – Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Living, Hospice Care
- Corporate and Commercial – Hotel, Restaurants, Private Clubs, Dining Spaces, Retail, Financial Institutions, Office Spaces, Parking Structures
- Custom Homes– Custom Homes, Residential Communities
Windover and its projects have been honored with many regional and national awards that recognize quality, craftsmanship, sustainability, safety, and also our community engagement and culture, including:
- 2 Autodesk AEC Excellence Awards
- 1 Boston Business Journal “Best Places to Work” 2015 winner
- 1 Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) New England Award
- 12 Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston PRISM Awards
- 5 CMAA Project Achievement Awards
- 6 Associated Builders & Contractors MA Excellence in Construction: Green Building, Merit, Spirit, and Eagle Awards
- 3 Community Spirit Awards
- 3 BONS Northshore Home Awards
- 9 Associated Builders & Contractors – STEP Safety Awards; Diamond Level for the past 3 years